Phoenix Printing Services
Our Phoenix printers understand that time is always critical when it comes to B/W or color construction document printing. We prioritize these reprographics printing in our line-ups. Phoenix businesses can be assured that their prints and architectural drawings will be reproduced correctly and on time, every time.
We encourage any business who is in need of B&W or color blueprint printing and construction documents to contact one of our representatives to learn how we can meet this and all of your other printing and graphics needs.
Speciﬁcation drawings, environmental inspection reports, training manuals, construction signage and any important documents are printed using our ﬂeet of high speed digital copiers and plotters. PRI Graphics provides not only the highest quality document printing at the highest speeds, but also full scanning and archiving services.
Call us at 602-393-3131 or toll free at 1-877-409-8889 to find out more.
Large Format Construction Document Printing and Distribution
- Monochrome (B&W) and Technical Color – Construction document printing can be produced on a variety of media. Monochrome and Color documents, plus architectural drawings, can be scanned and used as a tool to reproduce hard copy originals or archive documents. PRI also offers several convenient options to transfer data.
- Bid Document Distribution – PRI has developed a bid distribution program that allows customers to track all bid sets distributed by PRI Graphics. We make it easy to set-up, print, distribute, and track the progress of your most complex bid projects.
Small Format Construction Document Printing and Distribution
- High-speed B/W copying and printing services
- A variety of papers are available for printing in 8.5″x11″ (standard), 8.5″x14″ (legal) and 11″x17″ (tabloid) sizes
- Bring your speciﬁcations, press releases, manuals, newsletters, ﬂyers, information sheets, and proposal printing to PRI Graphics. We can package your printed documents, include your transmittals, and ship or deliver your printing job to wherever it is needed – on time!
Construction Document FAQ’s
What are blueprints called now?
Architects and engineers generally refer to blueprints or technical drawings of floor plans as “prints” or “drawings.” Today, most people also refer to them as “construction documents.”
What Are Construction Documents?
Traditionally requested by engineering and architectural firms, construction documents are large prints of the project’s plans with detailed drawings and specifications that outline the project’s scope, systems, materials, equipment, and other important information necessary for the construction of a project.
What are the different types of construction drawings?
There are a number of different types of construction drawings that can be printed including, among others, architectural drawings, structural and finishing drawings, and plumbing and electrical drawings.
What is the standard size of construction plans?
The standard US sizes (in inches) for engineering plans, architectural drawings, and construction document printing are half size at 11x17, 12x18, 15x21, 18x24, or full size at 22x34, 24x36, 30x42 and 36x48. It is common for professions to design at one of the 4 full size and print at true half size.
Contact PRI Graphics
For more information about our printing company, or about custom B&W or color construction document printing services, or to tour our Phoenix printing facilities, please drop in and visit us any time.
Contact our Phoenix printing experts online or by email.
Or call PRI Graphics locally at 602-393-3131 or toll free at 1-877-409-8889.