PRI Graphics takes your privacy very seriously. Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you so this Policy page is presented to help you understand how we collect, make use of, communicate and disclose any personal information you may provide us when doing business with PRI Graphics at our Phoenix and Mesa locations in Arizona or our Albuquerque New Mexico printing location.
PRI Graphics is committed to best business practices in accordance with the principles outlined below so that we may ensure the confidentiality and protection of any and all personal information provided.
The purpose of all information collected will be fully disclosed at the time information is requested.
We will only collect and utilize the information you provide in accordance with the law and for the sole purposes of meeting your objectives for our printing services.
All related materials contained within this www.prigraphics.com website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. By accessing our PRI Graphics website, you agree to be bound by the following online Terms and Conditions of Use, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is hereby granted to allow website users to download copies of the materials (including PDF brochures, manuals and printer drivers contained within this site) for personal, non-transferrable use only.
This grant of license is not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify, copy or re-publish the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials provided; or
- re-post these materials on any other website or server
- Violation of any of these restrictions will automatically terminate this license by PRI Graphics and with this license termination you agree to remove and destroy all copyrighted materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed form.
- All materials provided on the PRI Graphics website are provided “as is” and PRI Graphics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PRI Graphics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PRI Graphics or its staff or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials provided on this website, even if any of our authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may or may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PRI Graphics website, including PDF copies of brochures, manuals and/or printer drivers may possibly include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PRI Graphics does not warrant that any of the materials provided are accurate, complete or without error. PRI Graphics reserves the right to make changes to the any and all materials contained on this website at any time and without notice as required and makes no commitment to update the materials regularly.
PRI Graphics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any of the sites we may be linked to. The inclusion of any third party links on this website does not imply endorsement by PRI Graphics for use of the third party websites. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own discretion and risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PRI Graphics website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.